AESTHETIC SURGERY - CHOICE OF PROCEDURE
Glava i vrat
- Nose correction – rhinoplasty
- Revision (secondary) nose correction
- Eyebrow correction – blepharoplasty (including eyebrow lifting)
- Correction of outstanding and malformed ears – otoplasty
- Reconstruction of the face and neck – facelift (and variations of lifting individual parts of the face – temporal lift, midface lift, neck lift)
- Chin and face implants – implants
- Liposuction and lipofilling of the face and neck – transfer of own fat tissue – liposuction
- Gender affirmation surgery (transfeminine, transmasculine) – is performed multidisciplinary in a team that includes a plastic surgeon. The goal of this surgery is to achieve the individual physical appearance and functional characteristics of the gender that the patient feels belongs to. There are many procedures grouped as transwomen (MTF) and transmen (FTM) that help achieve this goal.
- Lip correction (lip lift)
- Breast correction (including implant augmentation, sagging breast augmentation, defect reconstruction, and areola surgery)
- Correction of gynecomastia (reduction of the mammary gland) in men
- Body liposuction
- Abdominoplasty (reconstruction of the abdominal wall)
- Other procedures
Info The history of modern cosmetic facial surgery begins more than 100 years ago with the early work of two pioneers of surgery (John Orlando Roe, USA and Jacques Joseph, Germany) who independently contributed to external nasal surgery.
Jacques Joseph (nee Jakob Lewin Joseph), 1865-1934, the father of modern facial plastic surgery.