The activities of the Polyclinic include a wide range of areas of cosmetic surgery and medicine, ENT and maxillofacial surgery.
Aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery reshapes the normal structures of the face and body in order to improve the external appearance, and consequently affect the psychological satisfaction of the patient.
- Aesthetic nose correction – rhinoplasty
- Revision (secondary) nose correction
- Aesthetic correction of eyelids – blepharoplasty
- Aesthetic correction of ears – otoplasty
- Aesthetic facial reconstruction – facelift
- Aesthetic facial implants – implants
- Liposuction and lipofilling – transfer of own adipose tissue – liposuction
- Aesthetic breast correction
AESTHETIC MEDICINE AND COSMETOLOGY
The activities of the Polyclinic are supplemented by outpatient aesthetic and cosmetic procedures, which include everything we call minimally invasive procedures, with or without the use of local anesthesia.
Choice of techniques and methods:
- Dermal fillers – fillers (removing facial imperfections, compensating for lack of volume or emphasizing certain aesthetic details)
- Neuromodulators (treatment of superficial wrinkles on the face with Botox)
- Chemical peeling
- Dermabrasion (improving scars of various kinds, very effective therapy)
- ZO Skin Medical Cosmetology
The recommendation for any of these treatments comes only after a detailed analysis of the problem, in a mutually open conversation between doctor and patient.
PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Plastic and reconstructive surgery is performed in order to improve abnormal structures of the face and body, caused by various factors (consequences of trauma, tumor, infection, developmental anomalies or hereditary defects). It is generally performed to improve function, but it also aims to achieve a more normal appearance.
- Facial reconstruction after facial paresis (correction of the consequences of facial nerve palsy)
- Reconstructions of eyelid ptosis (lowered eyelids of congenital or acquired cause)
- Removal of skin and subcutaneous lesions
- Congenital anomalies (hereditary defects in the head and neck area)
- Plastic and reconstructive hand surgery
OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY AND MAXILOFACIAL SURGERY
The activities of ENT and maxillofacial surgery cover various conditions and diseases of the head and neck.
- Snoring and sleep disorders
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy and selected areas of pediatric ENT
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses (septoplasty, functional endoscopic sinus surgery – FESS)
- Surgical treatment of salivary gland disease
- Surgical treatment of thyroid and parathyroid diseases