Aesthetic medicine and cosmetology
Aesthetic medicine and cosmetology and procedures are what we call minimally invasive procedures, with or without local anesthesia. In most cases, they are performed in an outpatient setting, without major preparations. Some of the listed treatments and procedures may be an ideal introduction to some of the more serious surgical procedures or recommended after them as a supplement.
MOST TECHNIQUES AND METHODS
- Dermal fillers (products that are designed to remove imperfections on the face, compensate for the lack of volume or emphasize certain aesthetic details)
- Neuromodulators (treatment of superficial wrinkles on the face, the most popular treatment to improve facial texture, gives a refreshed and relaxing look to the face)
- Aesthetic threads in skin lifting
- Chemical peels (still the gold standard and one of the most effective modalities for achieving healthy skin with even tone and pigmentation)
- Dermabrasion (removal of scars of various types, very effective therapy)
- ZO Skin Medical Cosmetology (ZO® Skin Health program provides products and individually customizable programs – from comprehensive therapy to maintenance programs – regardless of age, gender, skin color, skin type or skin condition)
- Hyperhidrosis – excessive sweating (how to reduce this unpleasant phenomenon that can create problems in the maintenance of hygiene, but also interfere with social contact)
The recommendation for any of these treatments comes only after a detailed analysis of the problem, in a mutually open conversation between doctor and patient. Most of our patients are more informed after the introductory interview. As a result, it often happens that the recommended treatment is somewhat different from the initial idea.